Mac and Cheese
1 tsp macaroni seasoning
3 tbsp butter
1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 1/2 cup milk
3 cups cheese
1 slice of white bread
1. Boil the macaroni, according to the instructions. Pour on cold water and drain completely. Mix with the seasoning.
2. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
3. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add flour, pepper, pour in the milk and keep stirring for ~10 minutes, or until thickens.
4. Mix in 2 cups of grated cheese. Stirr until it melts.
5. Pour the sauce over macaroni and mix well.
6. Put half of the macaroni into the baking dish and sprinkle with some grated cheese. Pour the remamaining macaroni on top and sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.