Sunday, October 12, 2014

Double Chocolate Oatmeal







If you like having dessert for breakfast and at the same time try to eat healthy, congratulations! You clicked on the right recipe. This oatmeal is super gooey, creamy, milky, sweet, fudgy, wonderful. It's a chocolate lover's dream. And it's... healthy! It only takes 10 minutes to prepare it and I'm sure you already have all the ingredients in your pantry. It's a perfect way to start your morning.


Double Chocolate Oatmeal

1 cup (240ml) milk
1/2 cup (50g) old-fashioned rolled oats (do not use quick-cooking!)
1 tbsp (7g) unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tbsp (20g) light brown sugar
A few chocolate chips (optional)

1) In a heavy pot, bring milk to boil.

2) Once it starts to boil, add oats, cocoa powder and sugar. Cook uncovered over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.

3) Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. (Yep, you shouldn't but.. just a few.)

Serves 1

Recipe by collecting memories


2 comments:

  1. I love oatmeal, and never prepare with cocoa or chocolate. You know, I find its appereance soo ¿gross? Don't know, I can't prepare!! But I'm sure it's delicious!! One day I'll overcome my prejudices and will prepare, I'm sure :P

    The flavor must be sooo good, even if it's not a pretty macaron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have prejudices but I really hope one day you'll overcome it cause it's really good! I think you always have to try. You never know, maybe you'll like it? :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...